✓Enhancement of mucus secretion
✓The reduction of coughing and respiratory irritation
✓Improving immunity & ability to fight an infectious challenge
✓Enhancement of immunity through IgA production in the lung
When to use
✓Administer 3 days prior to risk periods such as transportation to events and races
✓During periods of respiratory or immune stress
- Respiron can be fed daily as a dietary respiratory support to horses.
- 3 days prior to risk periods, eg weaning, mixing and transport.
- During periods of respiratory or immune stress.
- As a dietary supplement 20ml daily
- 60ml for 2 days before transportation to a race/event
- 60ml in conjunction with veterinary treatment