Update; Position filled.
We’re Hiring – Mervue Equine – Irish Sales Manager
Mervue Laboratories is a privately-owned nutraceutical company established in Ireland in 1986 supplying high performance nutritional products to the global equine market. Our production facility located in Cork, Ireland employs the latest technology to ensure that all the products are manufactured to the highest standard under GMP+ and to ensure the highest quality and full product traceability and safety. Rapidly expanding export growth and a robust new product development pipeline has transformed Mervue Laboratories into one of the fastest-growing nutraceutical companies in the world. Mervue Laboratories manufactures over 120 different formulations, many of them made to the exact requirements of vets and trainers worldwide. Mervue Laboratories exports to over 60 countries worldwide.
Requirements of this Role
- To support the development of sales and launch of our expanding equine range of products
- To develop sales in line with specific targets and build relationships with customers.
- To provide technical expertise to customers on the Mervue Equine range of products.
- To manage credit risk and the debtor book for all customers.
- To work closely with nutrition, quality and marketing teams to create awareness of the Mervue brand and product range in all equine sectors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales/Commercial role in the Equine Industry.
- Proven track record of sales ensuring sales targets are met.
- A good knowledge/understanding of the Equine Industry and its different sectors.
- Strong networking capabilities.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative to drive sales and achieve results.
- A science or nutrition background would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the experience required, please forward your C.V. to Ciara Watt – Head of Equine Sales at email@example.com by 1st of August 2023.
Click Here to download: Mervue-Equine-Irish-Sales-Manager.pdf